This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 3, 2019 at 8:37 pm #3737881

paulineS-4

Our main site has been up and running in English for a long time using Toolset. We use Toolset access to allow different user roles to access different pages. So each page must belong to some post group. We installed WPML to support Chinese, in addition to English. We use WPML to duplicate pages for Chinese. The post group setting is not copied over and also not settable.

Version 2.7 Toolset Access
Version 4.2.6 WPML Multilingual CMS
Version 2.8.5 WPML Translation Management

May 4, 2019 at 9:49 am #3739761

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

From your debug information I can see those post types:
[wp-types-group]
[wp-types-user-group]
[wp-types-term-group]

are set as "not translatable" so probably this is why you can't change the setting.
You can set them as translatable in WPML -> Settings -> Post Type Synchronization.
I'm not sure if it's possible to set it to "copy" directly (in case you might try with duplicating the page first and then translating independently).

Let me know if this helps you or if you need further assistance.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot set Toolset Access Post group on WPML duplicated pages’ is closed to new replies.