This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Yvette 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
July 30, 2019 at 9:05 am

lauriL-5

Hi,

For some reason I cannot translate anymore Divi theme contact form module on the following page - hidden link
It was possible before, but not anymore because contact from fields disappeared from page translation.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 30, 2019 at 4:22 pm #4309631

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I see what you are talking about. The shortcode is not being picked up by the translation editor.

While I investigate this, here is a workaround you can do in the interim.

Please complete any outstanding translation jobs in each langauge. Then , temporarily toggle the WPML editor "off". Then, edit the translated page and update the content there directly using the Divi builder.

Would this be ok for you as a workaround?

July 30, 2019 at 6:31 pm #4310197

lauriL-5

Hi Yvette,

Thanks for the quick reply and suggestion 🙂 I will translate the contact form the way you suggested.

Best regards,
Lauri

July 31, 2019 at 11:01 am #4313787

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

I was unable to reproduce this error on a test server with the latest versions of DIVI and WPML modules.

Can you please upgrade your DIVI theme, then create a simple page with only the CONTACT form element from Divi and see if you still have the same issue?

If so, please also try the same test tempoarily activating the DIVI parent theme.

THanks

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot translate anymore Divi theme contact form module’ is closed to new replies.