This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:
WPML -> WooCommerce Multilingual -> Products page is empty (grey screen).

Solution:
Increase php memory limit by adding this at your functions.php:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); 
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Muriel 3 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Bernat Torras.

Author Posts
July 18, 2016 at 8:54 am #962747

Muriel

I am trying to: Translate/update the ENGLISH products via the products panel and/or via the Woocommerce multilingual plug-in.
URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: The screen with all the products

Instead, I got: In the multilangual plug-in a grey screen, no products.. In the products screen, no products!

Steps to duplicate the issue: Just switch to the English language in stead of the Dutch language (this is the standard one).

July 18, 2016 at 2:11 pm #963413

Bernat Torras

Hi Muriel,

Thanks for contacting support and report your problem. Let's see if we can fix it quickly! 🙂

At first sight it seems a memory issue to me. Could you add the following on your wp-config.php?

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); 
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); 

Then try if you're able to see your products. If you're still not able to see them try on enable debug_log on functions.php and check if you're getting any errors on /wp-content/debug.log file.

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Let us know if you're able to see the products or any error on debug.log.

Thanks,
Bernat

August 2, 2016 at 3:07 pm #986667

Muriel

This issue was linked to :https://wpml.org/forums/topic/php-fatal-error-allowed-memory-size-class-wpml-displayed-string-filter-php/

And has been resolved after the hosting provider has upgraded the memory.