This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.28 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 7:39 am #2806963

diegod-19

I am trying to: translate woocommerce pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: a translated page

Instead, I got: blank page

October 11, 2018 at 4:27 pm #2809125

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this. When I try to view your shop page, I am seeing a 404 error. Did you happen to delete this page? If so, please be sure to remove it from the trash completely. Then, go to your shop page in the default language and duplicate the page. After these steps, does the page work correctly in your secondary language?

October 12, 2018 at 12:49 am #2810078

diegod-19

Hi Lauren,

I just realized that the problem was when I translated few specific pages from EN to ID, the translated pages happen to have no content. I don't understand why? So my solution was to overwrite with EN version but then I have 2 independant pages... Can you explain? Thanks a lot

October 12, 2018 at 3:57 am #2810707

diegod-19

Ok the problem above is resolved. Now the problem is the endpoint pages of my account are not available in secondary language... How can I make that happen? Thanks

October 12, 2018 at 1:47 pm #2812220

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Please go to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce multilingual -> Store URLs. Make sure you translate all of the end-points here. This should resolve the issue.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance and I will be happy to help.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cannot translate woocommerce pages account, cart, checkout…’ is closed to new replies.