This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by Bart vDoesburg 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Author Posts
July 31, 2019 at 9:54 am

Bart vDoesburg

I am trying to: translate a portfolio item made with enfold theme

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: a translation copy of the portfolio item. I had already made a translation succesfull out of another porfolio item. This went flawless.

Instead, I got: no errors, all fields seems to be made and translation set to 100%, however when "saving & return" in the overview the WPML status still is a + instead of a pencil sign. Also if I want to go to the EN edition (it is not there)

July 31, 2019 at 10:36 am #4313719

Bart vDoesburg

Got error wp :
Foutdetails
===========
Een fout van het type E_ERROR werd veroorzaakt op regelnummer 48 van het bestand /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue.php. Foutmelding: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_translator_id() on boolean in /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpml-translation-management/classes/menu/translation-queue/class-wpml-translations-queue.php:48
Stack trace:
#0 /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WPML_Translations_Queue->load(Object(WP_Screen))
#1 /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
#2 /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
#3 /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-screen.php(411): do_action('current_screen', Object(WP_Screen))
#4 /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-admin/includes/screen.php(241): WP_Screen->set_current_screen()
#5 /home/gebom/domains/gebomarineglazing.be/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(206): set_current_screen()
#6 {main}
thr

hereafter I could copy to new translation