This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Dennis 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
April 26, 2019 at 7:25 am #3688371

emonsterS

Add to cart button and other information not showing up on my translated product page. I have installed all required plugins and followed the steps on your site, I am not able to get it displayed. Could you please take a look at this? Please see screenshot attached

April 26, 2019 at 9:22 am #3689155

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Have you tried the following steps? Please backup your site completely before proceeding.

-got ot WooCommerce > WooCommerce Multilinugal > Status page
-Click on *Troubleshooting* link on the bottom of the Status page(on right side)
-tick *Sync products variations* and *Sync product stock quantity and status* options and click on *Start* button
-check you are still having the *Out of stock* issue for the Products in secondary language

If the issue still persists, please try to deactivate all non-related WPML plugins except WooCommerce, switch theme to TwentySixteen, does the issue still persist or not?

NOTE:
+ Please backup your site completely before doing this test.

Please let me know your results.

Kind regards,
Dennis

April 27, 2019 at 5:15 am #3694617

emonsterS

Hi Dennis,

I have tried this solution and it was not working.
But I was able to get the "Add to cart" button on my translated product page after switching back to TwentyNiteen theme.
Could you please help me resolve this issue with my theme?
I have provided my theme name.

April 29, 2019 at 9:17 am #3701483

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

This sounds like a compatibility issue with your theme. To confirm this, we have to reproduce the issue on a clean install so I have created a test site for you. You can now access it using the link below.

hidden link

Could you please upload your updated theme, if possible try to replicate the issue. You do not have to recreate your site, just install the minimum necessary to reproduce the problem.

Please let me know once done so I can go and check. If you have any questions please let us know.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Dennis

The topic ‘[Closed] cannot use "add to cart" when using wpml in woocomerece’ is closed to new replies.