This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by desmondN 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
September 23, 2019 at 2:48 am

desmondN

I am trying to: Activate both Swift Performance Pro and WPML, but it seems that only one can be activated at each time.

Also, I am using the ListingPro theme. One of the section, there's FAQ, I want to be able to show the FAQ in a different language, but I don't see where I can translate them

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: Plugins, Listing

September 23, 2019 at 8:21 pm #4626501

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

First of all, thank you for your patience and sorry for the delay - there's a good amount of tickets in our queue so it takes a bit longer to respond.

Now, regarding the issue that you are currently experiencing, from what I can see here (https://wpml.org/forums/topic/problem-with-wpml-swift-performance-lite-cache/), it seems that we don't have the swift performance plugin as part of the official WPML-compatible plugins list so can you please follow the recommendation of my colleague in the ticket link above?

Regarding the second issue, can you please let me know where I can find the FAQ list that you are referring to?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

September 24, 2019 at 6:22 am #4628273

desmondN

Hi, If you login to my site, navigate to listing and select any of the listing, you will see the FAQ is displayed as such hidden link

As for the caching issue, no plans to integrate with Swift Performance?

September 25, 2019 at 7:27 am #4636239

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

Can you please try this:

1. Go here (hidden link) - we will take this one as an example
2. Scroll down until you get to the "Custom fields" table and check the "Translate" radio button (I will attach a screenshot)
3. Now save, then try to translate the content and see if the faq custom fields show up correctly.

Please let me know how that goes.

Kind regards,
Mihai

September 25, 2019 at 7:48 am #4636505

desmondN

OK, yes it works! Thank you!

September 25, 2019 at 2:51 pm #4640105

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Yey, that is great!

I am happy to hear. 🙂

Can you also please mark this ticket as resolved?

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Mihai

September 25, 2019 at 4:13 pm #4641067

desmondN

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!