This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice.

Last updated by ignacioM-8 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 30, 2019 at 10:29 am #4486367

ignacioM-8

Hi!
I´m trying to make a dev site of my site terrazabalear.com under dev.terrazabalear.com,

I needed to change the name of the WPMl folder to avoid a error that would not let me login in dashboard, after that, when i try to activate the plugin i got this error:

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: include(/usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444 Warning: include(/usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444 Warning: include(): Failed opening '/usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/../../inc/wp-nav-menus/class-wpml-nav-menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/home/sys/phpfarm/inst/php-7.0.22/pear/php/') in /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 444 Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WPML_Nav_Menu' not found in /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php:233 Stack trace: #0 /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/rdlowrey/auryn/lib/Injector.php(435): SitePress->__construct() #1 /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/rdlowrey/auryn/lib/Injector.php(408): Auryn\Injector->instantiateWithoutCtorParams('\\SitePress') #2 /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/rdlowrey/auryn/lib/Injector.php(373): Auryn\Injector->provisionInstance('\\SitePress', 'sitepress', Array) #3 /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/class-wpml-container.php(85): Auryn\Injector->make('\\SitePress', Array) #4 /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/container/functions.php(18): WPML\Contain in /usr/home/terrazabalear.com/web/dev/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/sitepress.class.php on line 233

Could you help me?
Thanks!

August 30, 2019 at 10:35 am #4486445

ignacioM-8

My issue is resolved now, i found that in the file duplication it was an error of a WPML file, i´ve uploaded again the file and it works!
Thanks anyway!