This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 3 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
July 2, 2019 at 1:18 pm

francisS-9

Can't add translations to basket

I want to translate the template French template basic

I click to add to translation basket - nothing happens

Login details:

hidden link
***EDITED***

July 2, 2019 at 2:29 pm #4127905

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed your french template is already translated in english and this is why you are not able to resend it to the translation basket (see attached screenshot). I created a test post and noticed the translation management is working as it should. For debug purposes, please, create a test template and send it to the translation basket and let me know if it works for you. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

July 2, 2019 at 3:30 pm #4128467

francisS-9

You did not resolve my issue. I used auto translate for some parts and some parts I marked as draft. I want these to be translated.

I was told that this is what I should do if I want only some of my file translated. It seems (as usual as your support is really the worst I have experienced in my life) that the other person is wrong.

What is the answer when I want to send a file where some of the translations are already done? Or do I have to ask you to translate ALL the file or NOTHING?

I don't give permission for this conversion to be shown to others.

Thank you

July 3, 2019 at 3:50 pm #4138035

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorry if I my support efforts didn't meet your expectation. I see your issue is now solved at: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/how-do-i-do-some-translations-myself-automatically-and-send-the-rest-to/. Please, confirm it so we can close this ticket. Have a nice day.