This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 1 week, 1 day ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 22, 2020 at 3:16 pm #6196591

jeroenG-7

Tell us what you are trying to do?

I have woocommerce in combination with YITH auctions and WooCommerce Multilingual. When I try to bid on an auction I get a wp-admin/admin-ajax.php 500 and it just keeps loading instead of making the bid. Now I finally found out that when I deactivate WooCommerce Multilingual I don't get the error anymore. All the plugins are updated. I also says in the woocommerce logs that WooCommerce Multilingual Installed version not tested with active version of WooCommerce 4.1.1. I really don't know anymore and could use some help with this!

Is there any documentation that you are following?

Is there a similar example that we can see?

Yes see image. And you can try by registering on the website and try to make a bid

What is the link to your site?

[removed]

May 23, 2020 at 12:23 pm #6200987

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

Did you try to disable SG Optimizer and see if you still have the issue?

From the screenshot you posted I can't see the full error. Can you please copy it here?

Also, please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

May 23, 2020 at 5:51 pm #6201863

jeroenG-7

Hi,

Thanks for you reply. I deactivated all my plugins including sg optimizer but it the plugin that is causing problems now is WPML for woocommerce. That is also the last one I installed last week.

The full error (I think) is:

[removed]

I've done the edit in the wp-config but somehow I can't find the debug.log, it is just not there but I might be doing something wrong because this is a first for me..

May 23, 2020 at 8:34 pm #6202255

jeroenG-7

Found it. This is the debug file/code/log:

[removed]

May 24, 2020 at 3:23 pm #6204575

jeroenG-7

Hi Laura, could you please make this topic private?

May 26, 2020 at 8:03 am #6216281

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Hi,

it's not possible to make a ticket private. You may want to remove sensitive information.

I see a Stack Trace in the beginning of your log, but the error is missing. You should look for a "fatal error", just before the Stack Trace.

I can see the Stack Trace is referring to WCML and YITH bid, so that's likely our problem, but I need complete information before I can ask the developers.

May 26, 2020 at 1:34 pm #6220269

jeroenG-7

Ok. So how can I remove that information when it has already been posted? I want all my website details removed.

The problem itself has already been answerd by YITH. There was something wrong in your WPML plugin so I have the new beta version installed now.

May 26, 2020 at 2:30 pm #6220905

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I removed the logs from previous posts.

So it's working with the beta version?

May 26, 2020 at 4:16 pm #6221841

jeroenG-7

Hi, and thanks for that. It is only still there in my first message under: "What is the link to your site?"

Yes this is working now. It did have some other issues but happy that this works now!

May 26, 2020 at 4:20 pm #6221857

Laura
Supporter

Hi,

I didn't notice that, I removed it now.

Please contact us again if you still need help 🙂