This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by melindaA 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
October 20, 2018 at 9:56 pm

melindaA

1. I want to remove all my translation jobs except for "Translation Batch sent on 2018-10-20" because all the pages were already translated. Even if I "resign" all of them, I still see no option to remove them from "Jobs". How can I remove all the jobs except for the ones created on 2018-10-20

2. When i click on translate, there is no response. It attempts to go to a url at hidden link but there is no response.

October 22, 2018 at 9:21 pm #2839859

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'll be happy to help you with this.

It is not possible to remove the list of jobs in the WPML interface. You can cancel the jobs but they remain in the list. The only way I can think of achieving this would be by accessing the database and perhaps remove the records from icl_translate_job table, but be sure to make a full backup before making changes in the database.

As for the second issue, I just checked a page and now I can see the Advanced Translation Editor. Perhaps there was an error with it timing out over the weekend, but I believe it is now resolved. Please let me know if you are still seeing the error and which page/post you are trying to translate when it does not load.

October 23, 2018 at 3:23 am #2840652

melindaA

I just manually took them and went through the translations one by one. Thanks