This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 4, 2019 at 4:39 pm #4512907

neriC

Hi
I can't change the risk notification on my footer
I want to risk notification on both languages, IT and ES but when i am trying to change i can't
Using elementor

September 4, 2019 at 5:01 pm #4513073

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Could you please provide me page URL where I can see this issue.

Also, please add the debug report in the Debug Information box. I have also enabled debug info box for your next reply: https://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you

September 4, 2019 at 5:11 pm #4513123

neriC

hidden link

September 5, 2019 at 2:55 am #4514971

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

To take a closer look on this issue, please provide temporary access (WP-Admin and FTP Login info) to your site, so that I can look into your setup and debug the issue.

Your next answer will be private which means only you and I have access to it.

✙ I would additionally need your permission to de-activate and re-activate Plugins and the Theme, and to change configurations on the site. This is also a reason the backup is really important.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] cant change risk notification on my footer’ is closed to new replies.