This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 1.24 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
October 11, 2018 at 7:28 am #2806932

aislingC

I am trying to: copy my Custom CSS from my original ENG site to the FR one

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

Instead, I got: see attached for error message when I type all my CSS code or even a fullstop!

October 11, 2018 at 3:39 pm #2809028

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support.

Avada (and also some other themes) are using a special feature which allows translating theme options directly into the theme options panel.
This is a bit confusing because it is not the standard behavior for most of the themes.
Basically, to change theme options regardless of the language, you have to select “All languages” in the language switcher of the admin bar.

Otherwise, if you select a specific language in the admin, you can set options specific to the language.
Take a looks at this documentation, please:
https://wpml.org/documentation/theme-compatibility/using-wpml-with-the-avada-theme/#4

Let me know if that helps,
Ricardo

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't copy Custom CSS to translated version’ is closed to new replies.