Skip Navigation

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I am trying to update the translation through my pages, but I cant edit because "translation is already in process" although I hadn't used any translation services. After I did my research on the forum, I went to Translation Management > Translation Jobs and I can see that all the pages are being trsnalted by ICanLocalize. When I first registered with WPML, I was looking at translation services but finally decided that we will be doing the translation. Now, I can't delete any of the jobs. So I need help with deleting all these jobs so I can upload the translations myself. I don;t even have an account anymore with ICanLocalize.

I need help with deleting all jobs so I can get my translated pages working.

Solution: Please go to WPML -> Translation Management, and check if you can locate a button "check status and get translations"? If the answer is yes, please click on it and verify if the jobs state will update.

If you cannot find this or the issue remains, please go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting, and click on the 'Reset Professional Translation State' button. However, you need to be extra careful with this if you have in-progress translation jobs which you already paid for. If you click this button, then you will lose all the 'in progress' translations and this cannot be undone. So please make sure that you don't want to keep any translations from ICanLocalize.

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by modernB 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Mateus Getulio.

Author Posts
September 21, 2021 at 8:11 pm #9631339

modernB

Tell us what you are trying to do?
I am trying to update the translation through my pages, but I cant edit because "translation is already in process" although I hadn't used any translation services.
After I did my research on the forum, I went to Translation Management > Translation Jobs and I can see that all the pages are being trsnalted by ICanLocalize.
When I first registered with WPML, I was looking at translation services but finally decided that we will be doing the translation.
Now, I can't delete any of the jobs. So I need help with deleting all these jobs so I can upload the translations myself. I don;t even have an account anymore with ICanLocalize.

I need help with deleting all jobs so I can get my translated pages working.

My site is: hidden link

September 22, 2021 at 6:37 pm #9640557

Mateus Getulio
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting the WPML support forum!

Please go to WPML -> Translation Management, and check if you can locate a button "check status and get translations"? If the answer is yes, please click on it and verify if the jobs state will update.

If you cannot find this or the issue remains, please go to WPML -> Support -> Troubleshooting, and click on the 'Reset Professional Translation State' button. However, you need to be extra careful with this if you have in-progress translation jobs which you already paid for. If you click this button, then you will lose all the 'in progress' translations and this cannot be undone. So please make sure that you don't want to keep any translations from ICanLocalize.

Give those steps a try, and let us know how they go, please. We're looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards,
Mateus.

September 23, 2021 at 6:20 am #9642903

modernB

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!