This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by stijnV 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
May 7, 2019 at 6:42 pm

stijnV

The previous ticket was closed, but we have the still the same problem.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/cant-expand-woocommerce-product-variations-3/

The problem is in for example the "Born to fly" product. You can see on the edit product page that there are 3 variations but you see none.

If you now deactivate and reactivate the 'WPML Multilingual CMS' plugin, the issue will be fixed for a while.

May 8, 2019 at 12:42 am #3762815

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. I fixed the problem on your site by following the steps below:

- Click on the WPML > Support > Troubleshooting:
- Look at the "Clean up" section and click on these buttons:
-- Clear the cache in WPML
-- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
-- Fix element_type collation
-- Set language information
-- Fix post type assignment for translations

Please, could you check if the variations are being displayed correctly?

Thank you.

May 9, 2019 at 8:40 am #3774251

stijnV

The problem is not fixed. I think it is even worse. Now every product with a variation has this problem.

May 9, 2019 at 5:22 pm #3778349

Bruno
Supporter

I can not replicate this problem anymore. When I access your site and look at the product you mentioned earlier, I see that the variations are being displayed.

I filtered for variable products and the products I accessed are displaying the variations correctly.

Have you tried to clear your browser's cache or access your site from another browser to see if the problem persists for you?

May 9, 2019 at 6:55 pm #3778907

stijnV

We had to edit products quickly so I did the usual fix (deactivate/reactivate the 'WPML Multilingual CMS' plugin).

I will contact you as soon as we have the problem again. (Usually within a couple of hours or days.)

May 9, 2019 at 6:57 pm #3778909

Bruno
Supporter

Sure. When this happens again, let me know and also, if you have done something before it happens (update some product, page, post, etc).

May 12, 2019 at 8:22 am #3792623

stijnV

The problem is here again on the product "Born to fly". You can see on the edit product page that there are 3 variations but you see none.

May 14, 2019 at 2:10 am #3802525

Bruno
Supporter

I've already fixed your site again. I'm not sure, but it seems to me that there has been some change on your site in the last few days. Have you edited anything or restored any backup?

If the problem happens again, please let me know which steps you are following so that I can check. That way I can check it out better.

Thank you.

May 17, 2019 at 7:13 pm #3836679

stijnV

We have chosen to use a different translation plugin.