This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Shekhar Bhandari 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Shekhar Bhandari.

Author Posts
September 30, 2018 at 12:51 am #2775846
karenK-9

Hi,

This is the only WP plugin that makes me crazy every time I try to use 🙁

Please help me.

1. Why the google font (Montserat font) shows differently on translation page although I enabled Cyrillic option on visual composer settings? hidden link

2. Not all pages can be translated with Visual composer hidden link

3. Is it ok when on translated pages it shows two different language in the URL hidden link

4. How to translate texts that can be added in the Customer? hidden link Maybe the same approach will help me to translate Widgets in the Footer (can't find it either)

5. How to translate slides in the Slider Revolution plugin?

Hope this will help me to understand how to use your plugin.

thanks

October 2, 2018 at 3:43 am #2780290

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting WPML support. I'd be happy to assist you further on this issue.

The links you have provided is not working, so could you please attach it again?

5. How to translate slides in the Slider Revolution plugin?

Please visit the following documentation and follow the steps as mentioned to translate the slide, https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-with-revolution-slider-and-wpml/

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

October 2, 2018 at 4:09 am #2780306

karenK-9

Hi there,

I do not know why my screenshots are not working.
I'll try to do them again.

1. hidden link
2. hidden link
3. hidden link
4. hidden link

thanks

October 2, 2018 at 5:54 am #2780374

Shekhar Bhandari
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kathmandu (GMT+05:45)

Hello there,

Since we only take one issue per thread, I am separating issues that will need to gather more feedback from your ticket, this will make users with similar problem search the solutions in future easily. I hope that's ok for you.

In this ticket we will talk about

3. Is it ok when on translated pages it shows two different language in the URL <em><u>hidden link</u></em>

The answer is yes, it's ok, but if you want to translate the rooms, you can also achieve this by translating the custom post type slug, https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-page-slugs/

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks