This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Lauren 6 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Lauren.

Author Posts
April 17, 2019 at 12:48 pm #3630845

debbiev

I am trying to: translate some Gravity Forms. When i go to the dashboard in Translation Management i can select Gravity Forms in the first selection list (default value is Page), but when i hit the filter button the list is refreshed and i end up with Pages again, or i get zero hits. Can't filter out anything other than pages.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: the dashboard in Translation Management

I expected to see: the Gravity Forms i want to translate to English

Instead, I got:

April 17, 2019 at 1:36 pm #3631365

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

Please enable the WordPress debug log. This will allow us to see if any PHP errors are being produced. More Info: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

1. Edit wp-config.php and insert the following lines:

define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

2. Browse to the page with the issue and/or reproduce the issue.

3. Locate the debug log in: /wp-content/debug.log

4. Paste the latest lines here. No need to paste the entire log file, just 50 lines or so will do. Please censor any sensitive information.

April 17, 2019 at 5:40 pm #3634085

debbiev

Hi, i activated the debug mode and created de debug file debug.log. However no errors are being logged. The files stays empty. I gave it 0777 as authorisation.
What can i do now? Is there something else i can check?
It is getting a bit annoying :-(.

April 17, 2019 at 7:26 pm #3634431

Lauren
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: America/New_York (GMT-04:00)

To best troubleshoot the issue, please make a snapshot of your site using the Duplicator plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/. This will allow me to try and duplicate the error so that I can run further tests without interrupting your live site.

Once the snapshot is complete, either upload the snapshot ZIP file and the installer.php file to a file sharing service such as Dropbox (and share the link in your reply) or right click the Duplicator links in your wp-admin and paste in your reply.

Please note: It is important to reduce the size of the package so please exclude some paths like /cache or /uploads and also exclude archives and media files.

I will also need the username and password of an account that was created BEFORE creating the duplicator package.

I will enable the next reply to be private so only you and I have access to it!

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't filter out Gravity Forms in Translation Management’ is closed to new replies.