Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by svenH-24 4 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mihai Apetrei.

Author Posts
July 15, 2019 at 8:47 am

svenH-24

I am trying to:
install wpml but the site generates errors and i get a timeout and the site do not load anymore. if i delete the plugin the site works normally. There are severall errors after the install of WPML. for example:

(70007)The timeout specified has expired: AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (polling), referer: hidden link

(32)Broken pipe: AH01075: Error dispatching request to : (passing brigade to output filters), referer: hidden link

WPML Debug info I can not give you because I can not install it.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: -

Instead, I got: timeouts and errors

July 15, 2019 at 9:18 am #4208863

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+02:00)

Hi and thank you for contacting WPML Support!

I will be happy to help you with this.

This issues might be related to the server side.

Can you also please try to install WPML manually via FTP like it's explained in the solution from the ticket below:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/have-to-do-manual-installation-need-to-know-folder-names-etc/

Please let me know how that goes.

I will be waiting for your response.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

July 15, 2019 at 2:18 pm #4212065

svenH-24

Hi Mihai,

I don´t get it. I installed wpml manually via FTP. WPML is installed but if i click for example on wpml support nothing happen. the plugin loads and loads...and then nothing works. i have to deleted wpml via ftp and than the site works normaly. Hope you can help me.

July 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm #4213105

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

Unfortunately, I am not able to understand very well what is that you are experiencing.

So, what I understand is that, after you install WPML (the setup works fine until the end), you then try to go to WPML > Support and the page just keeps loading and does nothing else?

I've also seen that you said nothing works after you do that so can you please confirm to me if you mean that your site is not working anymore after you clicked the "Support" tab inside WPML?

If that's the case and I understood things right, can you please try this:

- disable all plugins except WPML and its add-ons
- check if the issue is happening again
- if it's not, reactivate your plugins one by one, checking every time if the issue shows up again so that you can understand which plugin is causing that issue

If the issue happens even with the non-WPML plugins disabled:

- leave all the non-WPML plugins deactivated
- switch to a default theme like TwentySeventeen
- try to recreate the issue now

Please let me know how that goes and if following any of these steps solves your issue or bring any change.

Kind regards,
Mihai Apetrei

July 17, 2019 at 2:29 pm #4231233

svenH-24

Hello. I try many times but the site don´t load and causes this errors.

Error 503 GET /wp-admin/plugins.php?activate=true&plugin_status=all&paged=1&s= HTTP/1.0 hidden link Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:68.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/68.0 1.33 K SSL/TLS-Zugriff für Apache

what I have done so far.
I deactivated everything and enabled a standart theme. then i start all the plugins again and it works. then I tried to activate the theme what I use and the error comes.
if I then deactivate the wpml plugin and activate theme again the theme works normal.
somewhere the two parts (WPML and JupiterX Theme) seem not to work properly together.

I hope you can enlighten me.

best regards
Sven

July 17, 2019 at 4:03 pm #4232061

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi Sven and thank you very much for the tests you've been doing.

Can you please let me know what happens when you are using just the Jupiter theme and the WPML plugins (no other plugins active).

Please let me know.

Also, if you have a screenshot with the complete error, that would help a lot.

I will be waiting for your reply.

Kind regards,
Mihai

July 17, 2019 at 4:41 pm #4232257

svenH-24

Hi.
If i just use the Jupiter theme and the WPML Multilingual CMS plugin i get this error and that leads to a 504 Gateaway time-out.

July 18, 2019 at 10:35 am #4237519

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi Sven and thank you for the feedback.

So what I did is I logged in here right now (hidden link) and I was able to see that WPML is installed.

Then I tried to click WPML > Support (hidden link) and this page loaded pretty fast for me and with no errors (I'm also attaching a screenshot).

I also tried all the other WPML tabs (Sprachen etc.) and I also tried the same thing, after changing the language at the top of the admin panel. Everything was working fine.

Can you please let me know if the issue is still happening for you?

Maybe if you can try to connect from another internet connection (like your mobile phone's hotspot or from some other place)?

Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Mihai

July 18, 2019 at 12:17 pm #4238611

svenH-24

Hi Mihai.

Yes it works without the jupiter x core plugin.
The error happens if i activate this Plugin.

Hope you can help me.

July 18, 2019 at 1:29 pm #4239109

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Oh, I see.

I thought the issue was happening between the Jupiter theme + WPML, but now I realize that the Jupiter X core plugin is creating the issue: hidden link

I created this sandbox for you below (you can log into the site by just click the link):
hidden link

I already installed the WPML plugins for you and I also set them up to use the languages you have on your current site.

What I would need from you is to install the Jupiter theme + Jupiter X core and try to reproduce the issue without any other plugins installed.

If you are able to recreate the issue on our environment, too, then I will be able to forward this to our Compatibility department.

Kind regards,
Mihai

July 22, 2019 at 7:48 am #4254511

svenH-24

Hi Mihai.

I try to recreate the issue but i can´t recreate it.
I found a database backup and upload it and now it works again as it should. i don´t now why but it works. I hope the issue is solved and it don´t occurs again. Many thanks for the help.

July 22, 2019 at 3:11 pm #4259187

Mihai Apetrei
Supporter

Hi.

I am so happy to hear that this is solved now.

Can you also please mark this current ticket as resolved, too?

Kind regards,
Mihai

July 22, 2019 at 7:05 pm #4260933

svenH-24

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!