This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
January 22, 2019 at 11:06 pm #3118354

jasonS-17

I am trying to: Go through old tickets and check private message information as per Amir's email

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: My old support tickets when logged in.

I expected: for the private message to open when clicking "Show private message"

Instead: nothing happens. No message, no console issues. Tried in both Chrome and IE11 (sidenote: the enitre header/menu section is broken in IE11)

January 23, 2019 at 7:00 am #3119103

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

I went through your old support tickets and the Private message posts are working as expected for me. For an example please check the following ticket.

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/unable-to-export-xliff-or-send-xliff-directly-to-translator-via-notification

So I have a request. Please clear the browser caches and make sure the issue is existing now.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

January 23, 2019 at 10:02 pm #3122575

jasonS-17

No luck unfortunatly. Cleared cache, incognito window same issue. Even opened Firefox for first time in atleast a year and it had same issue. IE11 had same affect when initially doing it yesterday. Also tested on co-workers Mac with safari.

Would have to be based on my user account then... I updated my password when the news came out. Could it be an auth issue based around that?

Attached Gif shows the click with no action and not console errors to be seen.

January 24, 2019 at 12:31 pm #3124999

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the details. For your kind updates, as per the recent changes closed topics do not allow customers to see private replies and also they can not post any reply.

I am enabling the private option for the next reply. Please add some raw data and make sure you are getting the expected result or not.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Cant open private messages as per Amirs latest email RE: security breach’ is closed to new replies.