Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Ricardo Alday 1 year, 10 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Ricardo Alday.

Author Posts
October 16, 2018 at 2:14 pm #2821348

vayawebs

I am trying to open the chains of several elements (those with the + symbol on the left) in the admin screens, but instead of opening, it directs me to the top of the page. It happens with all the elements.

I have tried increasing the memory limit to 256M, changing the PHP version, creating a php.ini file with the value "max_input_vars = 27000", and some other things, but I haven't managed to make it work.

Can you help me, please?

October 17, 2018 at 7:35 pm #2825801

Ricardo Alday

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Do you get any errors in your browser console? Can you test in a different browser?

If the issue persists, I would to request temporary access (wp-admin and FTP) to your site - preferably to a test site where the problem has been replicated if possible - in order to be of better help.

You will find the needed fields for this below the comment area when you log in to leave your next reply. The information you will enter is private which means only you and I can see and have access to it.

*** Please let me know exactly what steps should I follow to see the problem.

*** Note: Please make a full backup of your site.

Privacy and Security when Providing Debug Information for Support: https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

Thank you,
Ricardo

October 26, 2018 at 10:06 am #2852713

vayawebs

Hi,

I have migrated the web to a test subdomain to give you access, but it turns out that from that subdomain I have been able to open the dropdown lists and do the translation.

I've done a good migration from the subdomain to the web, and the problem is still there (although I've already translated what I needed).

Do I give you access to the web in production?

October 26, 2018 at 5:52 pm #2853941

Ricardo Alday

First, check if the PHP settings are the same on both the subdomain and production site. This looks more like a server setting issue.

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't open strings on Admin screens’ is closed to new replies.