Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.4 before reporting any issue

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 17 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Sumit 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Sumit.

Author Posts
April 11, 2019 at 2:54 pm #3589377

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

I am Sumit from 2nd tier support.

I disabled the theme and check the site. The js error was gone but now we have a new error

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: <em><u>hidden link</u></em> does not permit framing by <em><u>hidden link</u></em>

The secondary domain cannot be displayed in a frame. WPML uses the iframe to share the session among all domains. You need to contact the hosting support to disable an x-frame option for secondary domain.

You can find out more information here https://wpml.org/2016/04/use-wpml-different-domains-per-language/
Please scroll to the bottom and check
Session expires while switching languages section.

Once it is deactivated please let me know I will continue debugging.

Thanks

April 12, 2019 at 11:48 am #3598439

ideaspace

Hi,

It's deactivated from server now.

April 12, 2019 at 4:04 pm #3600421

Sumit
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

It seems to be resolved now.

Please open a private window and log in to the website then use the footer language switcher on the site and switch to French you will see admin bar, Now you are logged-in to the secondary domain you can preview the draft posts.

Please note I have added the footer language switcher as WPML native language switcher is must and deactivated the New 108 Membership Plugin as the custom login page missing our Js which is needed on the login page.

Thanks