Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by omniaT 3 years, 9 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Mohammed.

Author Posts
January 15, 2016 at 9:47 am #788657

omniaT

I am trying to: Register my 2nd website, but it does nothing.

URL of (my) website where problem appears: hidden link

I expected to see: a registration field

Instead, I got:but see a empty page

Hi,

I have installed WPML Multilanguage CMS, String Translation and Translation Management. After installing, I will register this site. I see the button "Register WPML" but when I click on the button, I see the "Commercial tab" but the tab is empty.

January 15, 2016 at 10:33 am #788712

Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Arabic (العربية )

Hello Omnia,

Thank you for contacting WPML support.

Please update WordPress to the latest version 4.4.1 .

I want to make sure that there is no conflict with another plugin or with the active theme.
Could you please do this test and share the result with me in the next reply?

Can you please try to register the plugin in the minimal environment.
To do that, disable all non WPML plugins and activate one of the default themes(e.g twenty fifteen) .

❌Important❌ : Please make a complete backup of your website before we proceed with the solution.

Thanks.

January 19, 2016 at 8:42 am #790792

omniaT

Hi Mohammed,

Thanks for your answer, I will let you know when I did the update and so.
It's busy here for the moment...

Regards,
Veerle

January 19, 2016 at 10:38 am #790942

Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Omnia,

Take your time. I will be waiting your response.

Thanks.

February 3, 2016 at 8:32 am #803334

omniaT

Hi Mohammed,

I've got an email from your 'support cleanup robot' to ask if this prob is solved.
But until now, I had no time to look for this. We are busy with an other website for the moment....
So I would still like to open this topic, if possible for you.

Thanks,
Veerle

February 3, 2016 at 8:37 am #803351

Mohammed
Supporter

Hi Veerle,

Thanks for your reply.

Of course I will keep the ticket opened and I will be waiting your reply.

Thanks.

February 19, 2016 at 1:16 pm #818274

omniaT

Hi Mohammed,

Sorry, but until now we are to busy with the other site.
But maybe we must close the topic, and when I start with this site I will see or contact WPML again.

Thanks a lot.
Veerle