We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by chi-tsanC 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Andreas W..

Author Posts
October 4, 2019 at 2:44 am #4692243

chi-tsanC

I just found out that I can only change the visibility from published to private when switching the post to where it was created on the language.
Is it possible if I can change the visibility to my current langauge?
I am using chinese traditioinal, and my post was created on english language.

October 4, 2019 at 8:29 pm #4698447

Andreas W.
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) German (Deutsch )

Timezone: America/Lima (GMT-05:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the WPML Support Forum.

It should usually be possible to change the status of each post or page. While on the native WordPress Editor for posts or pages you can change the language in the top admin bar (flag).

Then the status should able to be changed for each content respectively.

Please take note, that this might not work for WooCommerce products, as these are not individual posts, but copies of each other.

In case you are anyhow not able to change the status could you please test, if the issue persists if you disable any additional plugin and test only with WPML and our add-ons?

Let me know about the results. I hope this answered your question and solved the issue.

Kind regards
Andreas

October 9, 2019 at 5:09 am #4719551

chi-tsanC

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!