Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.5 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Cristina 2 years, 1 month ago.

Assigned support staff: Cristina.

Author Posts
October 20, 2017 at 11:01 am #1406965

babakF-2

I have pressed the + next to my Start page for translate. But I can't see the text blocks from Visual Composer.

I only see the fields from Yoast which is for meta and title.

Please help me.

October 20, 2017 at 5:07 pm #1407378

Andrés
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) French (Français )

Timezone: Europe/Paris (GMT+01:00)

Hello there,

Welcome to WPML support forum.

Could you please increase your Memory Limit and WP Memory limit to 256M? 128M is the minimum required by WPML.
Your current values are:
- MemoryLimit 256M
- WP Memory Limit 40M

Add this code to your wp-config.php to increase WP memory:

/** Memory Limit */
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Paste it just before:

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

These settings can be limited directly by your hosting provider, so I recommend you to contact and ask them to modify them directly. If you can get even higher values It would be great.

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/
Note: WPML needs a minimum WP Memory limit of 128M to work only under a minimal environment, it means, with a default theme and not other plugins installed.

Once you have performed the previous procedure, and after creating a full backup of your site, please try the following procedure:
- Go to Plugins -> Add new -> Commercial -> and click on "check for updates"
- Edit the translation and finish it as it is (mark it as 100% Translated).
- Make a small change in the original page
- Edit the translation again

Does it help?

Best regards,
Andrés

October 23, 2017 at 2:04 pm #1408798

Cristina

Hello,

I have taken this ticket and additionally to what my colleague Andrés told you I like to know if you still have this problem.

In case you don't see the translated fields, please check in WPML > Translation Management > Translation Jobs if for a page where you get this problem there is any translation job in progress or waiting for a translator.

If yes, please cancel that job and go to the original page and re-save or update the original page. Check if the fields then show in the translation editor.

If they show, please cancel all unfinished translation jobs in WPML > Translation Management > Translation Jobs. The reason for this is that when you update a page in default langauge while a translation is still in progress, the translation editor does not show the updated fiedls.

So if you created the translation with the "+" sign and then change the original page, the changes were not reflected.

Please tell me if you still have any problems after that,

Kind regards,
Cristina

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't see the text blocks from Visual Composer’ is closed to new replies.