This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 17, 2019 at 10:10 am

naomiE

I am trying to: translated a page formatted with Beaver Builder

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: theose parts I've entered Hebrew translations for

Instead, I got:All the text is still in English
In the attached screenshot, you can see that I have entered in some Hebrew translations

ANOTHER ISSUE: when I translate pages, they don't appear formatted in Beaver Builder - just straight text shows up
see here:
hidden link

March 18, 2019 at 8:18 am #3366597

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

This may be happening because of the conflict with SG Optimizer plugin. Please deactivate the plugin(for testing). Then clear all types of caches including the Server side caches and make sure the issues are existing or not.

Please increase *WP Memory Limit* to *256*(the minimum required memory limit for WPML is *128*) for the expected performance of the site. Check the following links for more details

https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 24, 2019 at 8:23 am #3447867

naomiE

Thanks for your reply.
I did as you instructed:

1. deactivated SG Optimizer plugin
2. increased WP memory limit to 256 via wp-config

The same problems are still present.
please help
thanks

March 25, 2019 at 1:24 am #3449229

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please try the following troubleshooting steps after a site backup and make sure the issue is existing or not.

1) Go to WPML>>Support page
2) Click on Troubleshooting link (blue link in the middle of the page)
3) In Troubleshooting page, please click on the following options of the *Clean up* section. Wait for confirmation of processing after each one.

- Clear the cache in WPML
- Remove ghost entries from the translation tables
- Fix element_type collation
- Set language information
- Assign translation status to duplicated content
- Fix terms count
- Fix post type assignment
- Recreate ST DB cache tables

If the bug existing, maybe you are facing this issue because of compatibility conflicts. So to make sure if possible, please do the following steps.

a) Backup your site first
b) Switch for a moment to a WordPress default theme like 2017
c) Deactivate all the plugins that are not related to WPML
d) If the issue is gone, activate the plugin one by one to see with which one there is an interaction issue

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 28, 2019 at 9:26 am #3478655
naomiE

This issue is still a problem.

Meanwhile I have been in touch with Beaver Builder to see if they can help.
They see the problem but not a solution and they sent me back to you.

When I use the translation manager to translate the page, it works. However, I am then unable to edit that translated page using Beaver Builder.
I show you the problem in this video
hidden link
(sorry about the funny interuption :))

Please help
thanks

New threads created by Bigul and linked to this one are listed below:

https://wpml.org/forums/topic/split-unable-to-edit-that-translated-page-using-beaver-builder/

March 28, 2019 at 3:35 pm #3483245

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I have opened a new ticket for the unable to edit that translated page using Beaver Builder issue. Because as per our support policies, we can only handle one issue per ticket. It will help us to serve you better and we can avoid discussing multiple problems in one ticket.

I will get back to you soon on the new ticket. Please wait. Thank you for your understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't seem to translate my Beaver Builder site’ is closed to new replies.