This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 1 year ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
September 26, 2018 at 9:44 am #2766677

sonjaI-2

I am trying to: show languages selection menu on portfolio pages

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: the language selection menu in header like in home page

Instead, I got: nothing

P.S. i tried to use the functionality to add that menu modifying my child theme header.php file adding do_action('wpml_add_language_selector'); as suggested but the menu is being shown just in home and in normal pages, not in portfolio. I removed the line as it wasn't working for my purposes ad it was messing up styles in other pages.

September 26, 2018 at 10:09 am #2766802

sonjaI-2

I noticed that translations are not enabled at all in portfolio, probably it's a matter of compatibility with theme, is there a way to manually solve the issue and let WPML work with portfolio items?

September 27, 2018 at 11:42 am #2770345

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I can see language switcher in this URL hidden link as you can see in attached screenshot. Could you please clear your site cache and take another look on it.

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Cant show lang menu in portfolio pages’ is closed to new replies.