This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by gianfrancoa-3 12 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Yvette.

Author Posts
October 23, 2018 at 3:42 pm

gianfrancoa-3

I am trying to create a multilanguage elementor Slider. I can translate every text field of my slides except link field.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: you can see it in the english version of the homepage of the website I provided.

I expected to have a link to my english page. Instead, I got the link to the Italian language page.

October 24, 2018 at 9:48 am #2845632

Yvette
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español )

Timezone: Europe/Madrid (GMT+02:00)

Hello

This shortcode attribute seems to be missing support for the Tranlsation Editor.

For now, you should change your translation editor to use "Manual Translation" and then update this translated value manually in the target page/post.

You can change the translation editor mode here:
WPML -> Settings -> How to translate posts and pages -> Translation editor options (see image),

Then change the links in the translated page/post.

After doing this, change your editing mode back to use the Translation Editor.

I hope this resolves your issue. I will notify the development team that the support for slide links is missing and hopefully it will be included in the next update of WPML.

Does this resolve your ticket?

October 24, 2018 at 11:19 am #2845951

gianfrancoa-3

Hi, yes I guess my issue is resolved for now, I hope development team will add support for slide links in a short time. Thank you very much for your support 🙂