This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 10, 2018 at 1:37 pm

sylvieS-2

I am trying to: Translate the events schedule, but It doesn't give me the option. I have the schedule in french but in english it's empty, I don't even have the option to add an event

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: hidden link

Instead, I got:hidden link

May 11, 2018 at 11:36 am #2087725

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

It is happening because the Event Schedule is not actual Post Type. In a first look, it is handled by custom programming of ACF fields. Is this feature is provided by *VentCamp* theme or FooEvents for WooCommerce plugin? Please share more details about it.

If it is provided by FooEvents for WooCommerce plugin, then please upgrade to the latest version of it.

Please note, I am able to access the FTP. But it is not listing any files. Check the attached image for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 14, 2018 at 12:37 pm #2119772

sylvieS-2

Hi Bigul,
I think the feature is provided by VentCamp. I deactivated the Foo event plugin and so it's not that one.

Also, i fixed the ftp, you now have access to the full website.

Thanks
Sylvie

May 14, 2018 at 5:40 pm #2125402

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Sylvie,

Thank you for the updates. It requires further debugging. So please allow me to make a duplicator copy of your site using Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

Thank you for the permission. I can login to your FTP and access the files now.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 15, 2018 at 3:49 pm #2143952

sylvieS-2

Hi Bigul,

You have my permission. I already created a copy this morning you can use that one or create another one.

Thanks!

May 16, 2018 at 8:26 am #2152103

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Sylvie,

Thank you for the permission. But I am getting errors while making Duplicator package with site files. So I made a duplicator package with your site Database and downloading the site files via FTP now.

I will debug it further and get back to you soon. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 18, 2018 at 6:46 am #2186377

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Sylvie,

For your kind updates, I can replicate the issue with your site copy and also in a fresh installation. The bug is existing after the primary debugging procedures. Therefore I have escalated the ticket to our compatibility team for further debugging.

It looks like the issue is happening because of a compatibility conflict between WPML and ACF Options pages.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 22, 2018 at 1:38 pm #2208479

sylvieS-2

Thanks for your help, when do you think the compatibility team will be able to look at it and find a solution?

May 23, 2018 at 6:08 am #2212797

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Sylvie,

For your kind information, right now we don't have an exact timeframe to fix this issue because of the compatibility conflicts. Our compatibility team is in touch with ACF developers to make it fully compatible. I will update you the status as soon as possible when we have an update from our developers. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

July 17, 2018 at 9:38 pm #2530990

peterS-85

Same problem here, following.

February 12, 2019 at 8:42 am #3187257

rangsonT

Hi any update on this? Same issue with Event schedule ventcamp

May 3, 2019 at 1:25 pm #3734701

Bigul
Supporter

Hi Sylvie,

For your kind information, we have released a new of ACF Multilingual 1.2. It has a fix for the issue.

With the latest version of WPML and ACF Multilingual, we can translate the ACF Options from WPML>>String Translation. These strings will be appearing under *ACF Option* string domain.

Please check it after a full site backup and let me know your feedback.

We are really sorry for the very late response.

--
Thanks!

Bigul