This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
February 6, 2019 at 12:38 am #3163826

Дмитрий Горбач

I'm trying to translate "Featured Buttons" and "Header Info" on my site hidden link
I need to translate "Get a quote" button in menu, and info message "For help Email Us: info@single-ss.com" in topbar.

I use theme hidden link

Tried to find in String translation, with no luck (on screenshots)

I set "Featured Buttons" and "Header Info" in theme settings:
hidden link
hidden link

Thank you!

February 6, 2019 at 8:06 am #3164438

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. These theme option Text needs to be translated using String Translation. Please try the following steps after taking a backup and let me know how it goes:

1- Go to WPML >> Strings Translation

2- Click the link 'Translate texts in admin screens »' (you'll find it at the bottom of the page)

3- You'll see a page with a large list of text strings. These are all the registered Admin options. Try to find your text here. Take in mind that it can be inside a theme/plugin section. If so, try to click the link to check all its options. Specially you need to look for options named something like “theme_option” OR “theme_mod” OR something similar to this. If you find your option there, select its checkbox and click Apply button (bottom of the page).

4- Once done you should see the string registered in WPML >> Strings Translation. Then you'll simply need to translate it and mark it as complete.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't translate "Featured Buttons" and "Header Info"’ is closed to new replies.