We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 9 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
February 6, 2019 at 12:38 am #3163826

Henna Eagles

I'm trying to translate "Featured Buttons" and "Header Info" on my site hidden link
I need to translate "Get a quote" button in menu, and info message "For help Email Us: info@single-ss.com" in topbar.

I use theme hidden link

Tried to find in String translation, with no luck (on screenshots)

I set "Featured Buttons" and "Header Info" in theme settings:
hidden link
hidden link

Thank you!

February 6, 2019 at 8:06 am #3164438

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. These theme option Text needs to be translated using String Translation. Please try the following steps after taking a backup and let me know how it goes:

1- Go to WPML >> Strings Translation

2- Click the link 'Translate texts in admin screens »' (you'll find it at the bottom of the page)

3- You'll see a page with a large list of text strings. These are all the registered Admin options. Try to find your text here. Take in mind that it can be inside a theme/plugin section. If so, try to click the link to check all its options. Specially you need to look for options named something like “theme_option” OR “theme_mod” OR something similar to this. If you find your option there, select its checkbox and click Apply button (bottom of the page).

4- Once done you should see the string registered in WPML >> Strings Translation. Then you'll simply need to translate it and mark it as complete.

Here is doc for more details:
https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-theme-options/

Thank you

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't translate "Featured Buttons" and "Header Info"’ is closed to new replies.