This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 2 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 6, 2019 at 8:11 am #4344981

danielak-8

I am trying to: translate a gravity form

Note: my wpml account uses my email daniela.karayaneva@gmail.com. Today i changed the email of the site to sales@pulev.bg (before it was daniela.karayaneva@gmail.com). Could this be an issue?

Instead, I got: see image

August 6, 2019 at 10:06 am #4346145

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Have you confirmed the new email?
You can click on "Resend that email" & confirm the mail once you receive it.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks,
Rohan

August 6, 2019 at 11:44 am #4346893

danielak-8

Hi, when i press "Resend that email" i actually don't receive the email. What shell i do next? Thanks!

August 6, 2019 at 2:16 pm #4348257

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

The ATE can only be activated by accepting the confirmation email link, that is sent to the site admin.

Please go to https://wpml.org/account/account-settings/

Check here your registered email. Then apply the same email to your WordPress Admin Profile on your backend (Edit my Profile - Contact Info).

Now deactivate the ATE at WPML-> Settings -> How to translate posts and pages by selecting the Classic Translation Editor. Click save.
Now reactivate the Advanced Translation Editor. Any Email should have reached your mailbox now. Please also check your Spam folder.

Let me know if this solved the issue.

Thanks,
Rohan