This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bruno 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Bruno.

Author Posts
June 30, 2019 at 10:12 am #4113975

alanE

You have asked me to create a new ticket for this so here goes.

Stylemix advise that I ask you direct concerning the following problem on their "Motors" theme

If you look at the attached image you will see that I have chosen the correct taxonomy "conditions" and correctly translated the term for "new" to "newydd" and this does, indeed, correctly translate when the welsh translation is displayed however you will see that i have also provided the welsh alternative for the label "condition" but this does not translate.
Is there something I have not ticked in the WPML settings do you think or could this be a "Motors" theme issue?

Stylemix hint that it needs a proper string translation as well because the label translate is not enough.

June 30, 2019 at 10:28 pm #4114999

Bruno
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Sao_Paulo (GMT-03:00)

Thank you for contacting us. This may be a compatibility issue. Are you using any cache plugin or any caching system on your server? If yes, please could you clean it and check if the problem persists?

Also, please, what is the version of WPML and WP are you using? I would like to know more about your installation. Can you please provide your WPML Debug information in the debug field below? http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Thank you.

The topic ‘[Closed] Cant translate "Labels" in Motors theme’ is closed to new replies.