This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.66 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem:

How to translate the logo for the7 theme using String translation.

Solution:

Translate the image id as well.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by davidG-36 5 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Dennis.

Author Posts
May 19, 2019 at 7:55 pm

davidG-36

Hello,

I'm trying translate the logo for my 3-language website two days already and need help.

I think, I found all desired string in 'Translate texts in admin screens' and these strings was checked already. If I found all of them, of course, but I don't see other logo strings.

Then I found desired string in 'String translations' and translated all of them. Please, check attached image.

Then I found desired logo in 'Media translation' and translated it. I don't know why I did it. Likely from despair.

And after all these manipulation, I still have English logo for second(Georgian) and third(Russian) languages.

I just don't know what else I can to do.
Please, help

May 20, 2019 at 8:11 am #3844645

Dennis
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Manila (GMT+08:00)

Hi,

Welcome to WPML Support forum.

Could you please try to translate image ids used for header logo strings? Please see attached image for your reference.

The image id for the gregorian logo is '16034'. Click translation is complete and save.

Does it help? Please let me know.

Kind regards,
Dennis

May 20, 2019 at 3:54 pm #3848483

davidG-36

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!