Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Laura 3 years, 7 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Laura.

Author Posts
May 30, 2018 at 9:09 am #2249780

kamranS

i try to translate text,posts ,menus,but it is not translated,when i translate something in other language it still appear in same language and not changed.kindly guide me how can i translate everything.
i try to follow documentation given on wpml.org but it not help me more only some post i get translated but they are also not complete translated.
after installing wpml plugin i also not found string translation option in wpml plugin.

link of my site is hidden link

gh1.JPG
gh.JPG
May 31, 2018 at 8:40 am #2254902

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

from your screenshot, it seems you have the Multilingual Blog license. String Translation is only available with our Multilingual CMS license. If you wish, you can update your license from your account page here: https://wpml.org/account/
In that case, you don't need to pay the entire amount, but just the difference between the two prices.

Going to your main request, can you explain in detail your process for translating content? Please remember that WPML does not provide automatic translations: you need to type yourself your translated content.

June 8, 2018 at 6:03 am #2398862

kamranS

i have done this problem thanks see u next

June 8, 2018 at 7:11 am #2398929

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+01:00)

Hi,

happy to hear you resolved.