Please make sure to update to WPML 4.3.6 and check our list of Known Issues before reporting

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices.

Last updated by vladimir 6 years, 11 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Harshad.

Author Posts
October 12, 2012 at 3:51 pm #79535

Pavle

Hi,

We followed all steps found in the user manual, but we don't see any payment gateways from woocommerce in string translator.

Any help?

October 13, 2012 at 6:19 am #79574

Harshad

Dear Pavle,

Did you import the woocommerce .po file from wpml -> string translations -> Import/Export Box?

October 15, 2012 at 12:25 pm #79871

Pavle

Hi Harshad,

yes, but no luck, i see now the string but it' not translated od the front-end and the status is translation complete.

October 16, 2012 at 4:09 am #79972

Harshad

Dear Pavle,

Can you please check whats the original language for strings set in wpml -> string translation and whats you default site language set.

Also check if "Disable Auto register for strings" option is enabled from wpml -> string translation.

November 27, 2012 at 7:18 am #86766

Manjunath

Hello Pavle,

You can do it by making some code changes,
I found WPML not taking admin strings from payment gateway,

you can add something like this
<h3><?php _e('Choose how to pay', 'woocommerce'); ?></h3>

or if you want to change payment strings

// Define user set variables line number 25 plugins/woocommerce/classes/gateways/cod ( example Cash on Delivery payment )
Replace code : // Define user set variables
$this->title = $this->settings['title'];

With
$mytitle = __('Cash on Delivery','woocommerce');
$this->title = $mytitle;

and scan for strings in theme localization for woocommerce plugin and search for above string and replace it with your translation.

I think it helps you, If you need any help let me know,

info at webtechiez dot com

February 3, 2013 at 6:52 am #101508

vladimir

Manju when you mention -<h3><?php _e('Choose how to pay', 'woocommerce'); ?></h3> - where should I put that?

The topic ‘[Closed] Can't translate payment gateways on WooCommerce’ is closed to new replies.