Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by igorP-3 2 years, 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
June 24, 2018 at 8:06 pm #2431530

jeroenv-42

I am trying to translate all slides of a LayerSlider slider but only a few slide strings are showing up in String Translation. How do I translate the slides that don't appear in String Translation?

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

June 26, 2018 at 2:50 pm #2435615

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please upgrade to the latest version of Layer slider after a site backup and resave the Slides. Then make sure the slide strings are registering for translation or not. Check this link for more details - hidden link

Please check the following documentation for more details.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-using-layerslider-and-wpml/

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/creating-multilingual-sliders-using-layerslider-and-wpml/#translating-the-slider

Have you enabled any options in LayerSlider WP>>All Sliders>>Advanced tab?

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 27, 2018 at 9:54 am #2437563

jeroenv-42

Hi Bigul,

I did all things you suggested, but I still can't translate most of the slides.

June 27, 2018 at 5:14 pm #2439400

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access admin area of your site for further checking. Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

hidden link

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 29, 2018 at 2:12 pm #2446155

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. But I am not able to reproduce the issue on your site exactly. I created a test slide with text layers and the texts were registered for translation. Please check the attached images for more details.

Therefore please let me know the exact steps to reproduce the issue on your site.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 30, 2018 at 9:24 pm #2448450

jeroenv-42

Hi Bigul,

As you can see in the attached screenshot there are only 14 Layerslider Sliders strings that can be translated. But I have much more strings that need to be translated. Please take a look at the slider at hidden link. As you can see there are a lot of strings that are not showing up on the WPML string translation page.

July 1, 2018 at 8:50 pm #2449361

jeroenv-42

I have duplicated the sliders and now I am re-saving each string in Layerslider WP and this does seem to work. I haven't been able to transalte the whole slider yet, but I think I will manage to get this to work. Thanks for your help, Bigul! 🙂

September 5, 2018 at 5:28 pm #2708372

igorP-3

Hi, I have the similar issue, but this method doesn't work for me.