This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Marcos Vinicios Barreto 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Marcos Vinicios Barreto.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 4:07 pm

matijaG-2

I am trying to:

Translate the string and add different a href text link

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

hidden link

I expected to see:

I am trying to translate from english to croatian but no luck.

Instead, I got:

I cant highlight the text at all?

May 30, 2019 at 8:08 pm #3926021

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. I took a detailed look in your website and noticed you didn't check the 'Translation is complete' checkbox, I checked it and saved the changes and now everything is working as it should (see attached screenshot). Please, let me know if it helps. Have a nice day.

May 30, 2019 at 8:39 pm #3926145

matijaG-2

Hi Marcos,

thank you for resolving the issue.

I still have two issues, please let me know if you can assist me?

1. footer menu on croatian is vertical but footer menu on english is horizontal? - screen 1 in attach

2. If I am on this page: hidden link which is on croatian language and I press english text link it doesen't lead me to: hidden link which is on english language but it leads me to home page. I think there is a problem with connecting cro version of the page with eng version of the same page. Can you please help?

Thanx a lot!

May 31, 2019 at 8:01 pm #3932953

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. In order to keep our forum organized into topics and to make it easier for our customers to find solutions for their issues, I would kindly ask you to mark this topic as solved since the original topic is solved and open a new forum topic, this way we can deal specifically with your new issues as they are not related with the original topic issue. Thank you for your collaboration and understanding, have a nice day.