This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.
Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.
|April 30, 2019 at 4:13 pm|
Please find hereafter the description of the errors messages
1. I am trying to update the following components. But still getting the same error message
Instead, I got:
The WPML update is incomplete
The automatic update from the dashboard is not working.
2. I'm also getting the message below
WPML All Import requires WP All Import Pro or Free and WPML Multilingual CMS. | Hide Notice
Can you help please ?
|April 30, 2019 at 5:21 pm #3713873|
Languages: English (English )
Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)
Thank you for contacting WPML support.
1) Please go to WP Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Commercial tab >> and try to update plugins from there as you can see in the attached screenshot.
2) If still issue persists, please update manually every WPML plugin with the latest ones downloaded from your account page. Then don't forget to clean the browser and server cache, as this sometimes happens due to cache.
To do a manual update please follow these steps:
1. Backup your database – see for example: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-db-backup/
2. Deactivate the existing WPML plugin and add-ons.
3. Delete the plugin files – this does not delete your translations. You will simply delete the plugin files from your "wp-content/plugins" folder, NOT the database records.
4. Download the updated plugins from our servers (https://wpml.org/account/downloads/) and upload them to the plugin directory.
5. Activate the WPML plugin and add-ons.
- We have another user who was able to solve the same issue like this (Summary at top):
- Here is doc for more details:
I have noticed that you have installed WPML All Import plugin in your site. This plugin add multilingual features to WP All Import plugin and this plugin only needed when you install WP All Import plugin. So, you can remove this plugin.
The topic ‘[Closed] can't update some component’ is closed to new replies.