This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 8 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
February 12, 2019 at 10:05 pm #3191116

mathieuS-13

I have updated the plugins as of today, but now I can't view any Orders. When attempting to view an order, I get the following Fata Error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_type() on boolean in /www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-composite-products.php:463 Stack trace: #0 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_Composite_Products->load_assets('') #1 /www/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /www/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /www/wp-settings.php(470): do_action('init') #4 /www/wp-config.php(82): require_once('/www/wp-setting...') #5 /www/wp-load.php(37): require_once('/www/wp-config....') #6 /www/wp-admin/admin.php(31): require_once('/www/wp-load.ph...') #7 /www/wp-admin/post.php(12): require_once('/www/wp-admin/a...') #8 {main} thrown in /www/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-composite-products.php on line 463
February 13, 2019 at 12:03 pm #3193735

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi there,

The issue already is known and a fix has been released in our latest release.

We have recently released the new version of WPML and its add-ons including WooCommerce Multilingual. Please, could you upgrade to the latest version to see if the problem persists?

Remember that it is recommended to back up your site before updating your plugins.

Let me know the results,

Kind regards,
Raja

February 13, 2019 at 6:08 pm #3195751

mathieuS-13

I did update all plugins yesterday, as I mentioned in my initial post. This issue persists. Please advise.

February 14, 2019 at 7:49 am #3197922

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hi,

We have released a new version of WooCommerce Multilingual 4.4.2.1
https://wpml.org/download/woocommerce-multilingual/?section=changelog

A minor bug fix addressing the issues with WooCommerce Composite Products, This is the latest release went out last night please make sure you have the latest WooCommerce Multilingual plugin.

If you still face the issue, Kindly grant me temporary access to your site, I will take a deeper look into the issue. i have enabled the private fields for you to securely share the information, the information you enter is only visible for you and me.

Please let me know the results.

Kind regards
Raja