Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Dražen Duvnjak 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Dražen Duvnjak.

Author Posts
July 17, 2020 at 4:33 pm #6623335

davidN-51

Hello,

Since the last updates I did from WPML, the cart has strange behaviour and I have had to shut the shop.

On English page (default langauge) the cart is empty. When you switch to German the cart has items and you cannot delete them.

Please help ASAP

July 18, 2020 at 10:56 am #6626345

Laura
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Italian (Italiano ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

Hi,

thanks for contacting us.

While you are waiting for one of my colleagues to take this ticket and work on it, let me provide you with the first debugging steps or if I can perhaps help with the issue quickly.

Can you please provide step by step instructions on how to reproduce the issue, or send us a small video?
I went to your shop and tried to reproduce, but without success, the cart works as it supposed to from what I can see.

From how you describe the problem, it seems a cache issue. Did you try from another browser or in incognito mode?

July 18, 2020 at 11:14 am #6626365

davidN-51

Yeah its really strange. I just could not clear the cart on the German pages, yet on the English pages the cart was empty. I eventually figured I had to add a product whilst on a German page, then delete it and it cleared the cart. Since then I have not been able to reproduce it!

July 20, 2020 at 11:42 am #6634025

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Hello,

Welcome to WPML support.

As I understand you are not having issues anymore?

If there is no issue is it ok if we close this ticket? If you encounter any other issue please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help out.

Regards,
Drazen

July 20, 2020 at 11:45 am #6634075

davidN-51

Well I could not reproduce the issue but there is very likely still be a problem (I don't think cache has anything to do with this as we don't cache the cart). Until I can see the issue again you can close this ticket. Thanks

July 20, 2020 at 2:47 pm #6635637

Dražen Duvnjak
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Zagreb (GMT+02:00)

Great, I will be closing this ticket.

If you encounter issues in the future please feel free to contact us.

Thanks,
Drazen