Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Noman 4 years, 8 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Noman.

Author Posts
March 13, 2017 at 1:22 pm #1228824

Gerard

Dear Bernart,

I am trying to:
to get the text in the cart of Woocommerce without the text "variation of".

URL of (my) website where problem appears:
hidden link

I expected to see:
the product description with the text "variation of"

Instead, I got:
please see the attached screen shot.

Steps to duplicate the issue:
We have switched off all plugins and we have changed the theme to a standard theme.

While activating the plugins one after the other the effect occurs when WPML translation magement is switched on / activated. When the WPML plugin tranlsation management is de-activated, than the cart shows the text(s) correctly (please see the screen shot).

thanks a lot for your supportz on getting this issue solved.

wmpl-cart-no-error.png
Bildschirmfoto 2017-03-13 um 14.12.55.png
March 15, 2017 at 10:58 am #1230847

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hi Gerard,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I would be happy to help you in this. I have taken a look at your issue, I have noted a few things:

1. Your site is using old version 4.0.4 of WooCommerce Multilingual, so please update it to the latest version from your account page or from within WordPress Dashboard: https://wpml.org/account/downloads/
The latest version is WooCommerce Multilingual 4.1.0

2. Another thing I would suggest to please upgrade your server’s MySQL version to a higher level: https://wpml.org/home/minimum-requirements/

- MySQL 5.5.5 version in your site, is lower than the required for WPML.

Please let us know if above steps solve the issue or if you need further help.
Thank you

March 15, 2017 at 12:48 pm #1230991

Gerard

Dear Noman,

shortly after we communicated the issues here above decsribed, there was a new version of the AVADA theme released. After we installed that update the issues was solved (sometimes magic happens).

Nevertheless we are thankful for the hints you have given us as it for sure will support the stable operation of the WPML so we have now PHP 7.0 running while we also upgraded Woocommerce Multiligual.

thanks again for your great support and please receive our compliments for a great WPML!!

Kindest regards from Europe,

Gérard

March 15, 2017 at 6:10 pm #1231351

Noman
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Karachi (GMT+05:00)

Hello Gérard

Great to hear that problem is solved now 🙂 Thank you for the feedback and compliments. We are always happy to help you.

Have a great day,
Thank you