This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Raja Mohammed 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Raja Mohammed.

Author Posts
April 9, 2020 at 6:27 am

corine stübi

Hello,
I'm experiencing exactly the same issue than: https://wpml.org/forums/topic/issue-when-adding-products-to-cart/page/5/ I also have Woodmart theme and all my plugins and wordpress are up to date.
French is the default langage of my site, when I add a product (from the product page) to cart on the German (or English) site, and then I hit the button go to cart, I land on the french cart.. I went to woocommerce and saved the pages as explained in the thread but it doesn't work. Can you help?

April 9, 2020 at 7:29 am
April 9, 2020 at 7:31 am #5872605

corine stübi

ok, can you please send me the instruction to migrate to your site?

April 9, 2020 at 7:44 am
April 9, 2020 at 8:29 am #5873255

corine stübi

The migration is complete 🙂 many thanks in advance for your help

April 9, 2020 at 5:09 pm #5878411

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

I am unable to reproduce the issue now both in your live site and the migrated site, Probably it is tempoary issue , Added a product from German page and opened the cart its not redirected to french page any more please refer to the screen cast hidden link

Please verify the same and let me know if the issue still persists.

April 10, 2020 at 9:17 am #5882531

corine stübi

Unfortunately, the bug is still there. I'v tested on our both computer one Apple and one PC, as well as on the Iphone, and when I click on Warenkorb ansehen in German or Go to cart in English it goes to the French cart. Can you please test again?

April 10, 2020 at 9:22 am #5882547

corine stübi

I'v just tested with a default theme and it does work. But as soon as I'm back to woodmart the bug comes back, is there any compatibility problem between wpml and woodmart

April 10, 2020 at 9:23 am #5882551

corine stübi

?

April 10, 2020 at 2:05 pm #5884441

corine stübi

Hi just wanted to let you know that this issue is resolved. the woodmart support told me to enable the option to make theme work multilingual (adjust IDs for multilingual functionality) and it worked 🙂
Since you have a copy of my site, could you please check the issue https://wpml.org/fr/forums/topic/probleme-avec-traductions-modes-de-livraison-retrait-dans-panier/ that is still open? in the French or German cart, I always first see "shopping costs" and "pick up at the shop" in English instead of the translations in French or German.
Thanks a lot for your help

April 11, 2020 at 7:57 am #5887955

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Glad that your issue is resolved,

Regarding your followup issue, I am unable to reproduce the issue the translation of "Shipping costs" and "Pick up at the shop" seems to work fine when i check from French and German cart pages. Please check the attached screenshot.

April 11, 2020 at 8:03 am #5888005

corine stübi

Hi Raja,
please double check on the live site, the shipping cost and pick up at shop options are still in English. But as soon as I choose the country and area through "calculer les frais d'expédition", it get translated.

April 11, 2020 at 2:32 pm #5889215

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

I have checked this again in a new browser (safari) yet the issue does not happen on my side, The translation of those strings appear without any issue when directly accessing the translated site even without switching the languages , Refer hidden link Try clearing the site cache also server cache if any.

April 11, 2020 at 2:54 pm #5889307

corine stübi

Hello,
yes for an unknown reason when you put a single product in the cart from the SHOP PAGE and you go then to the cart, it does work. But if you add to cart from the PRODUCT PAGE (or a variable product from the SHOP PAGE or PRODUCT PAGE) it doesn't work properly. Can you please check again trying to go to MARQUES > NEMO on the French website then click on Charlotte Perriand Potence pivotante product, and on the product page add one of the variation to the cart and then click on VOIR LE PANIER, you will see the bug now.
Many thanks in advance for your help.

April 14, 2020 at 6:33 pm #5907329

Raja Mohammed
Supporter

Sorry of the delay, It was my day off today, Just checked in to respond to any returning tickets. I can reproduce the issue, I am requesting more clarification from the second tier of supporters, I will update you once i hear from them

The topic ‘[Closed] Cart page links not updated in the woodmart theme’ is closed to new replies.