We have just released WPML 4.3.3. Before reporting issues please make sure to update - this version resolves all known issues with the major WPML 4.3 release

Hi, Amit here, I am the WPML Support Manager, our current ticket queue is high, update your WPML plugins and make sure you meet the minimal requirements for running WPML before reporting an issue please - many tickets are resolved doing that

Please look at our updated list of Known Issues and you can also use our support search to find helpful information and of course review our documentation before opening a ticket.

If you do need to open a ticket please make sure to provide us with all the needed information as described in this page

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Jamal 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Jamal.

Author Posts
August 28, 2019 at 8:14 am #4471823

philipT-13

Hi Team,

I am trying to:

Link to a page where the issue can be seen:

I expected to see:

WPML not translate product title on cart page. and also not support Woo Cart plugin.

Thanks

August 28, 2019 at 8:44 am #4472445

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. I will be glad to help with this.

Please make sure that products are translated in WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Products(Tab). If the products are translated, please check if this issue appears when:
- Only WPML plugins are activated. It will tell us if there is an interaction issue with another plugin.
- The theme is set to a WordPress default like Twenty Fourteen. Its will tell us if there is an interaction issue with your theme.
- If the problem disappears, start activating one at the time to track where the incompatibility is produced.

Regarding support for Woo Cart plugin, please reproduce any issues in this server and let me approach our compatibility team for help.
hidden link
To reproduce issues, please configure WPML similarly to your website, upload the plugin and check if there are any issues.

Best regards,
Jamal
WPML Support

August 28, 2019 at 8:53 am #4472555

philipT-13

not found this WooCommerce Multilingual->Products(Tab)

August 28, 2019 at 10:48 am #4473613

Jamal
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) French (Français )

Timezone: Africa/Casablanca (GMT+01:00)

Hello,

See the attached image on how to find WooCommerce->WooCommerce Multilingual->Products(Tab).
Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Jamal

The topic ‘[Closed] Cart Page not translate’ is closed to new replies.