This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Rohan Sadanandan 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
September 12, 2019 at 2:16 pm #4561645

staffanW

the shop page in english switches to the standard swedish language when I want to show the cart.

September 12, 2019 at 2:26 pm #4561771

staffanW

Hi, question; why does some tickets get instant chat access and some randomly only static ticket status?

September 12, 2019 at 8:34 pm #4564331

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Please enable the Debug Information so that we can provide faster support.

Please go to WPML > Support > Debug Information and give me the information in the next reply. You can read the detailed instruction here: http://wpml.org/faq/provide-debug-information-faster-support/

Have you translated the cart page to English?

From what I can understand, you would prefer a live chat where you can solve things live instead of waiting for a ticket response.

In order to do that, first please mark this ticket as resolved and then go and create a new support ticket right from the link below:
https://wpml.org/forums/forum/chat-support/

That should create a live-chat ticket. Please wait for a few seconds after you create it until someone answers.

Thanks,
Rohan

September 13, 2019 at 7:29 am #4566019

staffanW

-

September 13, 2019 at 7:34 am #4566119

staffanW

Hi, there is no one there: "No supporters are available to work today on this forum. Feel free to create tickets and we will handle it as soon as we are online. Thank you for your understanding."
I checked both yesterday evening and now today, swedish time. It seems to be about 3 pm in hong kong. I only read what weekdays the team works, not what time zone you are in.

September 13, 2019 at 7:37 am #4566135

staffanW

Yes the cart page is translated. It is just a page with title and slug and I translated it via wmpl + sign. I will send login info of you could enable that input boxes again in this thread.

September 13, 2019 at 9:10 am #4566839

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

It seems that you have set to reset the cart when the language is switched.

If that's the case please navigate to WooCommerce -> WooCommerce Multilingual page and click the Settings tab. There, look for the Cart section & select "Synchronize cart content when switching languages"

You can read more about this in this documentation: https://wpml.org/documentation/related-projects/woocommerce-multilingual/clearing-cart-contents-when-language-or-currency-change/

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,
Rohan