This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 1 month, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
May 12, 2020 at 7:31 am #6109691

Norbert Kocsis

I am trying to: switch currency in the header section by language selector.

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: proper currency changing in header cart as set in wpml multicurrency

Instead, I got: currencies are not changing on frontend in the header section. sometimes it works on cart page but nowhere else

May 13, 2020 at 8:00 pm #6125923

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve the issue.

Please check attached the images. The Cart Subtotal values are not updating while switching between the languages, am I correct?

Please try the following steps after a full site backup and check is there any difference in the result.

1) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML(4.3.12) and WooCommerce(4.1)
2) Go to WPML>>Languages settings page and enable the following options

a) Make themes work multilingual>>Adjust IDs for multilingual functionality

b) Language filtering for AJAX operations>>Store a language cookie to support language filtering for AJAX

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 22, 2020 at 1:20 pm #6195847

Norbert Kocsis

Hi Bigul!

All checked and we use the latest plugins.

May 22, 2020 at 8:04 pm #6198089

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. Please fill the private details fields after a full site backup. I would like to access the admin area of your site for further checking.

Please check the following links for more details about our private information sharing policies.

https://wpml.org/purchase/support-policy/privacy-and-security-when-providing-debug-information-for-support/

hidden link

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 26, 2020 at 4:21 pm #6221859

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the login information. It looks like a compatibility issue. So we would like to make sure the issue is existing with the latest version of the plugins. Please try the following steps and check is there any difference in the result.

1) Make a full backup of the site(Mandatory)
2) Upgrade to the latest version of Elementor
3) Upgrade to the latest version of WooCommerce
4) Upgrade to the latest version of WPML and WooCommerce Multilingual
5) Clear all types of caches

Please check the attached images for more details.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 28, 2020 at 7:01 am #6236209

Norbert Kocsis

Hey Bigul!

I tried it in a staging site that is while not exactly the same site but a complete copy of the very near past like 2 weeks.

Updated every plugin you mentioned to the latest version.
The problem still exist.
This is unacceptable please fix this issue.

the dev site where this is: dev.lashandlashes.hu
You can check that site also it is a staging environment.

I copy all your credentials to this site also.
FTP folder is root/dev.lashandlashes.hu

May 28, 2020 at 6:56 pm #6243315

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback. Please share with the credentials to access the Dev site. Because it shows the following warning while login. I am enabling the private option for the next reply.

Ismeretlen felhasználói név. Ellenőrizzük alaposan, avagy használjuk az email címet

Also please allows me to make a duplicator copy of your site using the Duplicator plugin(https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/) for debugging the issue on my local server.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

May 31, 2020 at 12:34 pm #6259737

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

Thank you for the Dev site credentials. The issue is existing on my local copy and the Dev site after the initial troubleshooting steps. But it works fine in a fresh installation(only must required plugins WPML, Elementor Pro, WooCoomerce are installed with your OceanWP child theme) as expected. Because we always make sure the issue exists in a minimal and fresh installation. Please refer to the attached images for more details.

Therefore I have a request. Please visit our Sandbox site and check the issue is reproducible or not. It will help us a lot in our escalation process. May I will be missing some theme settings.

Sandbox Site URL:- hidden link

Sandbox Site Login URL:- hidden link

Meantime I will consult with our second tier about this for an expert opinion.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 3, 2020 at 7:16 pm #6286745

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

The issue is existing on my local copy after the primary debugging procedures. So I have escalated the ticket to our second-tier team for detailed troubleshooting. We get back to you as early as possible. Please wait.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

June 5, 2020 at 8:08 pm #6308225

Bigul
Supporter

Hello,

We have released a new version of WPML(4.3.15 series) and it has included the fix for the issue. We are getting the expected result on our local copy after upgrading to the latest version of Elementor, WooCommerce, WPML, and WooCommerce Multilingual plugins. So please upgrade to the latest version of the plugins after a full site backup and make sure the Cart Widget is working as expected.

Please check the attached images for more details and let me know your feedback.

--
Thanks!

Bigul