This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 11.56 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by rodrigoM-13 2 months ago.

Assigned support staff: Rohan Sadanandan.

Author Posts
August 9, 2019 at 3:36 am #4367111

rodrigoM-13

I am trying to: update WPML

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: wp-admin ( dashboard)
hidden link

I expected to see: dashboard

Instead, I got:

Catchable fatal error: Argument 2 passed to WPML_TM_Page_Builders_Hooks::__construct() must be an instance of SitePress, none given, called in /home/chemtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/_wpml-translation-management/classes/class-wpml-translation-management.php on line 158 and defined in /home/chemtech/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/vendor/wpml/page-builders/src/tm/class-wpml-tm-page-builders-hooks.php on line 16

The site is experiencing technical difficulties. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.

August 9, 2019 at 6:48 am #4367747

Rohan Sadanandan
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support.

Is this happening after updating the WPML plugin? If yes, did you update all the WPML plugins?

This may also be happening because the plugin has been corrupted. Please follow the steps below:

- Back up your site completely
- Log into your client area and download the latest version ( https://wpml.org/account/downloads/ );
- Accessing FTP, remove the WPML plugins. This will remove the files and not the database. That is, no translation should be lost. (But please make sure that you have a complete backup of your site)
- On the WP dashboard, click on the Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
- Upload the zipped file (downloaded file) and click to activate

After following these steps, please let me know if the problem persists.

Thanks,
Rohan

August 15, 2019 at 1:51 pm #4401309

rodrigoM-13

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!