Skip Navigation

This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Our next available supporter will start replying to tickets in about 0.94 hours from now. Thank you for your understanding.

This topic contains 23 replies, has 3 voices.

Last updated by Alejandro 1 year, 11 months ago.

Assisted by: Alejandro.

Author Posts
May 11, 2022 at 8:18 am #11195921

Alejandro
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Spanish (Español ) Italian (Italiano )

Timezone: Europe/Rome (GMT+02:00)

We just released a new version of WooCommerce Multilingual which you can only find in https://wpml.org/account/downloads/

it should contain the fix for this problem, so please download it, flush your site and server cache, install it and try it out.

Regards.

May 11, 2022 at 12:33 pm #11199295

leonardoP-20

Hi,

I installed the update on the stage site, but unfortunately the same issue remains.

Thanks,

May 11, 2022 at 3:44 pm #11201365

Alejandro
Supporter

i talked to our developers and they told me that once the update has been installed, you have to run the lookup table one more time and wait a while until it finished (in your case it could take up to 1h), then you can check if the problem is gone this time.

You need to have both WooCommerce Multilingual 5.0 and WPML 4.5.6 in order to have this working.

May 11, 2022 at 4:43 pm #11201655

leonardoP-20

Hi,

I will try that later on the live site, because I couldn't update WPML to version 4.5.6 on the stage site, and then let you know.

"Update failed: undefined

» WPML Multilingual CMS cannot update because your site's registration is not valid. Please register WPML again for this site first."

Thanks,

May 12, 2022 at 7:43 am #11205199

Alejandro
Supporter

That error you found is easily solvable by creating a new license following this guide: https://wpml.org/faq/install-wpml/#register

That way you can also test it on the staging site.

Let me know how it goes.

May 12, 2022 at 4:02 pm #11210549

leonardoP-20

Hi,

I was able to test the issue on the staging site with WPML updated to the latest version, but with no avail. It always happens the same problem. Category product filters only work on the last regenerated language.
You can try it if you want with the user that I have sent you.

Thanks,

May 14, 2022 at 9:49 am #11221421

Alejandro
Supporter

The update that contains the fix is not WPML's but WooCommerce Multilingual (version 5.0), so if you don't have that one installed (as it was the case of the sandbox you mentioned) then it won't work.

The problem went away when i installed WooCommerce Multilingual 5.0 and then i ran the lookup table option again: https://wpml.org/errata/woocommerce-6-3-the-new-product-attributes-lookup-table-is-not-populated-for-products-in-secondary-language/

Regards.

May 16, 2022 at 6:07 pm #11232227

leonardoP-20

Hi,

Yes, I can confirm, it is all working fine now, I even tested on another staging site and the issue is fixed.

Thanks,

May 17, 2022 at 7:04 am #11234701

Alejandro
Supporter

I'm glad to hear it!

I'll close this ticket since the problem has been solved but feel free to reopen it if the problem returns or you can open a new ticket if another problem arises.

Regards!

This ticket is now closed. If you're a WPML client and need related help, please open a new support ticket.