This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Bigul 7 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Bigul.

Author Posts
March 13, 2019 at 2:06 pm #3334261

michalB-2

Category I translate shows on the side menu of the shop but not on the page itself
Hebrew page:
hidden link
English page:
hidden link

The Category I need is "Dior"

March 14, 2019 at 9:28 am #3341951

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Welcome to the WPML support forum. I will do my best to help you to resolve these issues.

Please check the attached images. I am not able to replicate the issue exactly on your site.

So please share the steps to reproduce the issue. It will great if you can share a couple of screenshots for a better understanding.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 14, 2019 at 9:58 am #3342579

michalB-2

The image of "Dior" was shown on the Hebrew shop page but not on the English shop page,
I think it is because of WPML translation page, When I using the regular page to translate it work better, your option of translation makes lot of problems

March 14, 2019 at 4:22 pm #3346963

Bigul
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Asia/Kolkata (GMT+05:30)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates. But the English Shop page is showing the image for *Dior*. Please check the attached image.

If you are still having the issue, please share the steps to replicate the issue. It will be great if you can share a couple of screenshots for better clarity.

--
Thanks!

Bigul

March 17, 2019 at 7:12 am #3362799

michalB-2

This is what I wrote, the category only shown after I move to the regular editor instead of yours editor. yours editor is hard to work with

The topic ‘[Closed] Category do not show on shop page’ is closed to new replies.