This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This thread is resolved. Here is a description of the problem and solution.

Problem: I have image that shown for each category in my mobile home page, The problem is that the Category images are not showing in translated languages- on mobile.

Solution: Just go to Dashboard → WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual → Status tab → Troubleshooting, use the Sync products categories option, and everything will go work fine on the secondary languages too.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by edens 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
August 24, 2019 at 1:25 pm #4451797

edens

Hello, i have a problem.
I have image that shown for each category in my mobile home page,
The problem is that the Category images are not showing in translated languages- on mobile.

In my main language (English) it is shown correctly,
the problem happens only in translated languages.

I have added you 2 screenshots from my mobile so you can understand the problem better,
my website is edgift4u.com

August 25, 2019 at 4:00 pm #4454397

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey,

As I can see, there are two different pages for computer and mobile versions. Is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area of your website so I can have a closer look at how this works, please? This way I can see why the category images on secondary language are not working as expected.

The next reply is set to be private so you can safely send me the credentials.

Thanks,
Radu

August 25, 2019 at 4:13 pm #4454535

edens

I want to give you the details but the message is not private,
can you make it private ?

August 25, 2019 at 4:18 pm #4454541

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Can you try it one more time, please?

Thanks,
Radu

August 26, 2019 at 1:28 pm #4459219

Radu
Supporter

Hey,

Thank you for giving me access to the dashboard area. Can you check again the mobile version of the homepage on the French language, for example, and tell me if the category images are back to normal for you too, please?

I just went to Dashboard → WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual → Status tab → Troubleshooting and used the Sync products categories option. This did the trick.

Thanks,
Radu

August 26, 2019 at 1:33 pm #4459253

edens

My issue is resolved now. Thank you!