This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

Author Posts
April 18, 2019 at 2:11 pm #3639865

adisH

1) I have an issue with category page showing all products of other language and i hit pagination i will show nothing in English language becuase there is only single product.

i need to show only active language products.

2) In ACF gallery field not translated when a copy content from default langauge.

Here you can see the issue - hidden link

Working well in german language - hidden link

When hit pagination / any filter

Login info:
https://wpml.org/forums/topic/activate-all-wpml-plugin-site-stopped-working/#post-3638669

April 18, 2019 at 2:50 pm #3640079

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting WPML Support. Before any detailed investigations, please, try this basic troubleshooting:

1 - Disable all the plugins except those related to WPML and the ones directly related to your website content such as page builders, theme addons etc.

2 - If the issue persists, change to a default WordPress theme such as 'TwentyNineteen' and try your product category page again.

IMPORTANT: Please, note, a backup is required for security reasons and to avoid any data loss, you can use the https://wordpress.org/plugins/backupwordpress/ plugin for these backup needs.

Please, let me know if the issue persists. Thank you for your collaboration, have a nice day.

April 20, 2019 at 2:49 pm #3650387

adisH

Hi,

We still have some compatibility issues with ACF pro and WPML plugin. As gallery image field is not working at all and even if I go to WPML->setting and check all custom field and click pagination it not works.

And if I update the gallery field name it reflected on ACF pro but on the page where that field group is added still showing old field name at the bottom and I can't able to add the gallery images there.

Please let me know if there is any compatibility issue with current version of both the plugin. But in you site it says compatibility tested.

Something serious and irritating problem happening all the admin when I update the pages as it keep ask me to login again. Please let me know how to resolve this issue

April 20, 2019 at 3:29 pm #3650427

adisH

Also see the attached error while activating the advanced WPML editor.

April 21, 2019 at 10:13 am #3652057

adisH

Hello guys? Please reply as WPML making our site tough to manage. Before WPML all things going well with ACF pro.

April 22, 2019 at 7:29 pm #3658055

Marcos Vinicios Barreto
Supporter

Languages: English (English ) Portuguese (Brazil) (Português )

Timezone: America/Bahia (GMT-03:00)

Hello,

Thank you for the updates and sorru for the bit of waiting due the weekend and public holidays. I took a look in your website and the mentioned categories pages are showing a 'not found error'.

I am still not able to offer you a detailed reply because I need some more details from you. How your product pages were created? You said it is working properly for your default language (german) page but not for the translated page. What does it happen in the english page, does it show all the products instead of just translated products? Please, let me know these details so I can proceed with the issue investigation. Have a nice day.

The topic ‘[Closed] Category page showing all products of other language’ is closed to new replies.