This is the technical support forum for WPML - the multilingual WordPress plugin.

Everyone can read, but only WPML clients can post here. WPML team is replying on the forum 6 days per week, 22 hours per day.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices.

Last updated by Radu 4 months, 1 week ago.

Assigned support staff: Radu.

Author Posts
May 29, 2019 at 9:11 pm #3918693

Jesse

I am trying to display Mix n Match products in both languages that are in the backend

Link to a page where the issue can be seen: hidden link

I expected to see: The same products as in the french (default language) versions hidden link

Instead, I got a few products that aren't appearing compared to the french version even if they are selected in the english page.

May 30, 2019 at 9:37 am #3921775

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jesse,

Thank you for reaching out the WPML support!

Can you make sure that you translated all the products from French to English, please? You can check this out in Dashboard → WooCommerce → WooCommerce Multilingual area.

Also, if you still have products in French that are not translated in English but want to display them, just simply go to Dashboard → WPML → Settings → Post Type Translation and make sure that the Translatable - use translation if available or fallback to default language option (middle column) is selected for the Products post type.

Can you try this and tell me if things are looking better now, please?

Thanks,
Radu

May 30, 2019 at 1:09 pm #3923009

Jesse

Hello,

The products are already all translated and even when selecting the middle column the products are still not showing.

I tried to delete the english version of the product Catalina (one of the bugged products), then duplicate it from the french version, then save main post (french version) to try and see if it was a problem with the english post, but it still doesn't seem to work.

hidden link
hidden link

I attached a few screenshots, you can see that I added in the mix and match tab the same products (french and english page Order 6 samples) but some of them do not appear on the listing page hidden link compared to the french version hidden link.

May 30, 2019 at 2:46 pm #3923991

Jesse

If I can add :

Disabling WooCommerce Multilingual, the product test that I made seems to appear in both language and in the backend (selectable variations), where as when the plugin is activated I cannot see 'Test EN' inside the Mix n Match selectable variations dropdown, only the french version 'Test FR'.

Also, when I save the product Mix n Match (Order 6 samples) in english, the page says there is a technical difficulty, this is only occuring when the WooCommerce Multilangual plugin is activated

May 30, 2019 at 2:56 pm #3924057

Jesse

Here is the error :

Got error 'PHP message: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_original_product_id() on null in /public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/compatibility/class-wcml-mix-and-match-products.php:33\nStack trace:\n#0 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): WCML_Mix_and_Match_Products->sync_mnm_data('162205', 5901, '_mnm_data', Array)\n#1 /public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)\n#2 /public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)\n#3 /public_html/wp-includes/meta.php(289): do_action('updated_post_me...', '162205', 5901, '_mnm_data', Array)\n#4 /public_html/wp-includes/post.php(2061): update_metadata('post', 5901, '_mnm_data...\n', referer: hidden link

June 3, 2019 at 7:54 am #3939989

Radu
Supporter

Languages: English (English )

Timezone: Europe/Bucharest (GMT+03:00)

Hey Jesse,

Is the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin still deactivated? I'm asking this because I can see that the test products are displayed in both pages. Also, you send me a link from the dashboard area but I don't have access to it to check this problem a bit closer. In this case, is there any chance that you could send me the credentials for it, please?

Thanks,
Radu

The topic ‘[Closed] Certains Woocommerce products doesn't appear on the Mix n Match page’ is closed to new replies.